HYDRO 2016 Registration
The HYDRO 2016 delegate registration has been closed.
All delegate fees include tea/coffee, lunch and access to the Conference, Exhibition, Ice-Breaker Reception and Flying Buffet Reception. There are also free user seminars, on-water equipment demos and technical visits.
Registration fees already include VAT. Discounted Early Bird rates apply to 3-day member and non-member registrations paid by 31st July only.
|3 daysearly bird 1||3 days||1 day|
|Non-Members||EUR 510.00||EUR 560.00||EUR 280.00|
|Members 2||EUR 410.00||EUR 460.00||EUR 230.00|
|Students 3||—||EUR 160.00||EUR 80.00|
|Retired 4||—||EUR 300.00||EUR 150.00|
|Exhibitors 5||—||EUR 300.00||EUR 150.00|
|Speakers 6||Speakers will get a discount of EUR 100.00.|
|Exhibition only 7||—||—||EUR 80.00|
- "Early bird" rates apply to registrations paid by bank transfer by July 31, 2016.
- An Individual Member or up to TWO representatives of a Corporate Member of any IFHS or THSOA member hydrographic society. Please specify member organisation and membership number on the registration form.
- Full-time student at a university or other tertiary educational establishment during the academic year 2016/17. Please specify university and student number on the registration form.
- Senior citizens aged 65+.
- Exhibitors get ONE delegate within the stand package and may book up to TWO additional tickets for their stand personnel at a discounted rate. All other stand personnel must register as full delegate (member or non-member fees apply).
- Speaker discount applicable for ONE presenting author per paper only.
- Exhibition day tickets are valid for the exhibition area only. No access to conference presentations, user workshops and social events. These tickets are not valid for exhibitor's stand personnel. Please note, the exhibition will be free to attend on Wednesday (09/11/2016) afternoon.
All prices given above include 19% VAT.
|Icebreaker Reception||07-Nov-2016||free attendance|
|Conference Dinner||08-Nov-2016||EUR 80.00|
|Flying Buffet Reception||09-Nov-2016||free attendance|
All prices given above include 19% VAT.
Tickets for the Conference Dinner have to be pre-booked and are strictly limited.
For more information on the social events, see the Social Programme page.
Registration Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to invite you to the 2016 annual Hydrographic Conference, HYDRO 2016. The HYDRO 2016 conference is hosted by the German Hydrographic Society (DHyG) on behalf of the International Federation of Hydrographic Societies (IFHS). VIP Hanse Touring has been appointed to handle registration for HYDRO 2016.
Registration fee category is determined by when the payment is received.
- "Early bird" rates apply to registrations paid by July 31, 2016.
- Online Registration closes November 7, 2016.
- Onsite registration opens November 7, 2016.
Registration fees are due in Euro and already include the German VAT of 19%. You will receive an invoice shortly after registration and should pay the requested amount by bank transfer to the account given in the invoice.
Please note that on-site paymant is possible cash only. Credit cards will not be accepted. Early Bird rates do not apply for onsite payment since these rates are applicable for payments received by 31/07/2016 only.
Cancellations, Refunds, Substitution
Cancellations must be received in writing. Conference fee refunds are as follows:
- Cancellations up to September 30, 2016:
- Registration fee: paid amount minus €50 handling charge.
- Conference dinner tickets: full refund.
- Cancellations after September 30, 2016: no refund possible.
- Delegate substitutions can be made any time free of charge.
Letter of Invitation for Travel Visa
Please indicate your need for an invitation letter in the "Special Needs" field on the registration form. In order to honour the request for a letter of invitation you should have paid the registration fee for this conference.
Please identify your dietary requirements in the "Special Needs" field of the registration form so that we can make arangements in advance.
Insurance and Liability
Delegates take part in HYDRO 2016 at their own risk and need to make their own health and travel insurance arrangements.
The official language of the conference is English.
Travel and Accommodation